Thursday, December 7, 2006

Introduction

Hi Folks...

The IT Service business worldwide is booming particularly service providers in countries like India, Philippines, Romania and Ukraine several small and medium IT companies are doing well. My blog is centered around discussions on problems faced by small and medium IT service providers and how they manage their business. I shall discuss opportunities, management ideas, customer service methods, software product development, online software marketing and a host of other topics related to the information technology business. your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great impression in the IT field Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

well description but did you should mentioned some features too.anyway well try

Good Luck SMS said...

I am a John from USA, I am doing MBA and also doing a job in multinational company.

popular Lyrics said...

Hello everyone I am Butner from UK and doing a job in small company.